How to Leave the War Downrange and Feel at Home Again
If you are a Soldier who has been deployed at least once, maybe more -- a Soldier who has been having trouble readjusting to life at home or has a Battle Buddy who is having problems -- this book is for you. In this book, you will find information about the obstacles that most Soldiers face after deployment and effective solutions to overcome the challenges.
Read what Soldiers and their spouses have said about this book:
- "Excellent resource for transition from combat to home." COMBAT VETERAN
- "A very easy read. Its potential to do good is unlimited." MILITARY SPOUSE
- "This book helped me organize my thoughts and learn from things that happened, good and bad, hopefully to make me a better husband, father, and Soldier." COMBAT VETERAN
- "This book can save marriages, lives, and other relationships." MILITARY SPOUSE
- " This served as a great tool to open up and discuss the deployment with my wife and family." COMBAT VETERAN
For more comments about "At Ease, Soldier!," CLICK HERE.
The information presented in this book will help you:
- identify challenges most Soldiers face after deployment
- recognize the most common problems your military training and deployments have created
- develop skills and tools for solving those problems
- create the satisfying and happy life you want